And don't worry, we hate spam as much as you, so you'll only get the good stuff from us :)
Need any other information? We are right here!
• 1 tbsp Puvi cold pressed coconut oil
• 1 cup Milk
• 1 tbsp Sugar
• 1 cup wheat flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
• Pinch of salt
• Heat Puvi Cold pressed Coconut oil in a sauce pan.
• Add milk to the pan & warm it.
• Add sugar to the milk, mix well & keep aside.
• In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder & mix well.
• Now, pour the milk to the flour mixture & mix well to make a smooth batter.
• Make sure that the batter is of a pouring consistency.
• Now grease a pan with Puvi Coconut oil & heat it.
• Ensure that the pan isn’t too hot. Just hot enough to cook the batter evenly for a fluffy pancake.
• Pour a ladle of batter on the pan & let it spread on its own.
• Cook on a medium heat until it is firm & flippable.
• Now, flip the pancake & cook from the other side until slightly brown.
• Once done, take out the pancake & serve with Maple Syrup or Chocolate Syrup.