Experience the delightful flavors of Sambar Vadi with this authentic recipe. Made with a flavorful coriander stuffing and fried to perfection, this dish is a must-try for all food enthusiasts. Get ready for a culinary adventure with this Sambar Vadi recipe.
INGREDIENTS of Sambar Vadi Recipe:
- 1 bowl of chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup grated dry coconut
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds (khuskhus)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup besan (gram flour)
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp jeera powder (cumin powder)
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp broken cashews
- Puvi Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
PREPARATION of Sambar Vadi:
- Heat 1 tbsp of Puvi Cold Pressed Mustard Oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion and fry until light pink.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder.
- Then add grated coconut, poppy seeds, coriander powder, jeera powder, raisins, cashews, red chilli powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture, stir for 2 more minutes, and switch off the flame.
- For the outer covering, mix besan, wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and hing. Make a dough and let it rest for some time.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll it into a chapati.
- Place 2 tbsp of the coriander stuffing in the middle and fold the edges, sealing with water.
- Prepare all the sambar wadis in the same way and set them aside.
- Heat Puvi Cold Pressed Mustard Oil in a pan and fry the wadis on medium flame.
- Serve the Sambar Wadi with chutney and fried green chillies.
Enjoy the delicious flavors of Sambar Wadi made with Puvi Cold Pressed Mustard Oil!
Indulge in the scrumptiousness of Sambar Vadi, a delicious dish that combines aromatic flavors and a satisfying crunch. Elevate your dining experience with this delectable Sambar Vadi recipe. Enjoy every bite!