Experience the irresistible flavors of Methi Puri with this delightful recipe. Made with fenugreek leaves and aromatic spices, this Methi Puri recipe is a true delight for your taste buds.
Methi Puri Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups wheat flour (atta)
- ¼ cup semolina (rava)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
- 2 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup finely chopped fenugreek leaves (methi)
- ¼ cup water
- Puvi Cold Pressed Mustard Oil for frying
Preparation of Methi Puri Recipe:
- In a bowl, take 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Add semolina, cumin seeds, black pepper powder, carom seeds, a pinch of asafoetida, ghee, and ½ tsp salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Further, add chopped fenugreek leaves and ¼ cup water.
- Knead the dough well, adding water as required.
- Take small dough balls and roll them into slightly thick round pooris. Keep them aside.
- Heat Puvi Cold Pressed Mustard Oil in a pan.
- Fry the pooris in hot oil over medium flame.
- Flip and turn the pooris until crispy and golden in color.
- Drain the methi puris on a kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve methi puris with evening chai or store them in an airtight container for snacking later.
- Enjoy the delightful flavors of methi puri made with Puvi Cold Pressed Mustard Oil!
Indulge in the crispy and aromatic Methi Puri, a perfect accompaniment to your tea or a delightful snack. Enjoy the flavors of this homemade Methi Puri recipe.