And don't worry, we hate spam as much as you, so you'll only get the good stuff from us :)
Need any other information? We are right here!
• 250 gms Noodles• 4 tbsp spring onion• 4 clove garlic
• ½ red onion
• ½ carrot
• ½ cup cabbage
• 4 french beans
• ½ capsicum• 2 tbsp Schezwan sauce• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp Puvi Cold pressed Sesame oil
• Water, to boil noodles
• In a large vessel, heat 6 cups of water, add 1 tbsp Puvi Sesame oil & boil noodles.
• When the noodles are cooked, drain out the water & strain the noodles in a strainer.
• In a wok, heat 2 tbsp Puvi Cold pressed sesame oil.
• Add cut red onions, garlic, & the whites of spring onions. Saute on high flame.
• Add carrot, cabbage, beans & capsicum & stir fry.
• Now add 2 tbsp of Schezwan sauce & salt, as per taste and mix well.
• Add the cooked noodles & mix well.• Stir fry on high flame for a minute.
• Finally add the greens of Spring onion, switch off the flame & serve.